Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been looking around, even in the online service, and cant figure out how to replace my fuel pump. is there a DIY?

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Did you already do the filter? This is what the HELM manual has:

Acura Legend Online Service Manual (Pages: 0001-2690, current: 0263)

My Haynes manual has a much more detailed procedure outline and better pictures, I highly suggest getting one for doing at home repairs. If you're in desperate need I could try to scan and email you the page (PM me). That said, this is not a repair to be attempted lightly, even though it is not technically complex, you could get gasoline everywhere on the inside of your ride otherwise so be careful with the removal of the fuel lines (and make sure you have a class B fire extinguisher around!).

·
Registered
707 Posts
i been looking around, even in the online service, and cant figure out how to replace my fuel pump. is there a DIY?
I'm rarely one of those "why don't you just search" guys, but why don't you just search. Just but a few days ago someone asked the same thing, but with pics and was helped. If you would've search it should of been one of the first things to pop up and had links to everything pertinent. Here it goes anyways: DIY Fuel Pump with pics please - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
The link to the manual are in the same thread but different post just read. Good luck

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Hope that helps! ^^

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
At least the sedan you can access by removing the rear seat back.
+1 and the pages I posted above are for the sedan, but I think it ought to be similar for the coupe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts