Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my 94 Legend L sedan for a couple of years now and have pretty much always stuck w/ premium fuel. In light of current gas prices I was wondering what you're thoughts are on using other grades of fuel, particularly 89 Octane w/ ethanol?

Thanks,
D.L.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks for the replies. I've heard all kinds of opions on fuel tyes. Just wondering what the experiences of other Legend owners were.

The vast majority of the stations around here don't have anything above 91, there are a few that have 92.

Thanks again,
D.L.

· Registered
186 Posts
92 is the highest they have around where i live, i cant see how its rare where you live Sublimehippo. They have V-Power, Chevron with techron, premium unleaded @ AMPM.. Seems like they have a name for everything over 91 but they all come from the same refinery... Sweet deal @ Shell by my house tho.. $2.77/gal what r yall payin?

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts

· Registered
1,696 Posts
92 is the highest they have around where i live, i cant see how its rare where you live Sublimehippo. They have V-Power, Chevron with techron, premium unleaded @ AMPM.. Seems like they have a name for everything over 91 but they all come from the same refinery... Sweet deal @ Shell by my house tho.. $2.77/gal what r yall payin?
2.28... o ya :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.