Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today was one of those days when you never expected to have the oportunity to do the unthinkable AGAIN, but it just so happens without you even knowing I did.

After some re-thinking in the off-season ive been toying with many ideas to accel my Legends in uncharted territories. so far this is what ive come up with

It paid off, i ran back to back 13.6's today. with the best being a flat 13.6 with wheels a spinnin! Shattering My old record of 13.98.

I shatterd my NON NOS time with as well with a 15.23--i only ran NON NOS once i expect 15.1 and possibaly 15.0.

All this with my Street 17" scorchers tires. no back seats or spare intake , exaust and bayou chip---NO S-AFC SINCE it WAS STOLEN!

People were like WTF!!!?? A LEGEND RUNNING!
13.6's @$%^&^?!? WTF!!!

If you asked me about 12's i said no way, NOW Ill say if not, ill be damn close-soon stay tuned.

~HYBRID

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Great job!

What's your 60' time. I can't read it on the pic. What have you done differently to your car since the last time when you ran 13.9?

15.2 is a great time too. I really wanted to go back to the track to see if I could beat my 15.8, but things got too busy.

Oh yeah, can you also tell me what your trap speed was NON-nos?

- ek

·
Registered
847 Posts
just to say congrats = )

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
You make me very proud DV8!! You're inspiring me to do the same!

I'm hoping on trying to run great times like that this summer coming up. The only thing I'm going to do performance wise until summer from waht I got now is the BAYOU Stage II (which I've paid for but havn't shipped out my ECU yet) and probably looking at a 75 shot NOS. As long as I can get my shifts perfect on my run, I'm hoping to get satisfying results :)

Oh, on top of that I'm probably going to get a pair of NITTO drag tires which I'll slap on when I do my runs.

G

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all

60ft was a 2.232, i cant really release my secrets. Just remeber to keep your wheel spin to a minimum....

im still shootin the 85 shot *modified*-dry kit. trapspeed NON-NOSwas 92-mph

I Use the BFG drag radials, the nittos in my opinion suck, they take forever to warm up. when i slap the bfgs on next week i expect even lower times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts