Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· has left the building
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aight. Bro Fut has done it again. He has made the custom tie bars that he & Graeme (LegendGS) already have available for purchase. As with any custom application, it ain't cheap but this falls under the title of "Gotta Have It!" All of you that want to play, go here---

I strongly suggest you jump on this as we've been waiting for this mod as long as I've been here. Giddyup!

· Registered
136 Posts
stevieray said:
Aight. Bro Fut has done it again. He has made the custom tie bars that he & Graeme (LegendGS) already have available for purchase. As with any custom application, it ain't cheap but this falls under the title of "Gotta Have It!" All of you that want to play, go here---

I strongly suggest you jump on this as we've been waiting for this mod as long as I've been here. Giddyup!
looks nice but would it pick up the back up some more.would like some more info THANKS

· Registered
623 Posts
stevieray said:

dad, you butthole. is there a reason you didn't tell me about this? gah, sometimes you are so... :****:

· Renaissance.
3,096 Posts
One custom Long tie Bar - $245 with debit Mastercard....
One custom short tie bar - $185 with debit Mastercard....
Trying to own your pops on an automotive forum but ending up getting owned yourself - PRICELESS.

There are some things you can't buy. For everything else, there's debit Mastercard.
:D

Fut, just curious....what are the bars made of?

· Registered
3,212 Posts
stevieray said:
Ever hear of Christmas, doofus? *sigh*
Santa is waiting on payment!!!

whats77inaname said:
Fut, just curious....what are the bars made of?
The long bar is made of mild steel. The short bar is mild steel with the center piece made of aluminum.

One...

Fut :2cool:

· Eliot
2,231 Posts
Damn you Fut...why do you always do this... :(

1. you show the Strut Tower bar....when I just bought the Specific Remus
2. now you show these bars...when I Just bought a full pacakge of projectors...

Damn you I say...now if you'll excuse me I'll go cry in my corner...

· Registered
623 Posts
oops... guess i wasn't supposed to find out about that.

· Registered
623 Posts
so does that mean i'm not getting it for christmas?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.