Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to find some cup holders for my 88, finally decided to adapt some Toyota ones into the Legend. Still might make a few adjustments but they work well enough to get by untill the weather is better

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
looks sweet man!!!! i wish i have a cupholder as well, so hard to drive with a cup near my nuts :) but i would get the cupholder from toyota too but my deck comes in the way freak!!!! if only there is another spot :-(

·
Registered
347 Posts
looks professional - what type of toyota cup holder is that - I'd love to have a go putting one in my coupe.

cheers

richard

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ditto... Looks awesome... I've been dying for some cup holders... Please post more info !!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that the cup unit is out of a Toyota Tercel, I don't know the year , I just wandered around the wrecking yard until I saw one I liked. I had to cut up my stereo adapter plate to fit the holder into the compartment that was below my stereo. I did end up spacing the holder unit out a 1/2" from the front of my adapter plate to clear the face plate of my stereo. Here are some pix that might help

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Awesome job! Those shallow ones that fit in the coin tray work okay, but that is perfect! I'll have to hunt down a wrecked tercel.

Nice work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts