Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G1 dash storage compartment (price lowered!)

I'm selling a dash storage compartment for a G1 Legend. The color code is NH83L and the color is called "off black" by Acura. This color was available in 87-89 coupes and 88-89 sedans. The 1990 Legend used a different color black called "graphite black" so I assume this part would not work on that year model. It's a brand new part, box was opened for pictures of item. The part # is 77770-SG0-A04ZA. Retails for $133 at the dealer. $28 shipped.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I would snatch this up, if i knew that i was going to keep my car past high school. (G1 guys, if any of you think like me, then you know that the coolest place to stick a tv would be in this little compartment. I've always thought about doing it)

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
88Legend_SedanL said:
I would snatch this up, if i knew that i was going to keep my car past high school. (G1 guys, if any of you think like me, then you know that the coolest place to stick a tv would be in this little compartment. I've always thought about doing it)
If you want to put a tv in there you have to gut it. Just buy mine where the felt on the inside is all bad and put a tv in that. I wouldn't waste the money on a new one to tear it up and put a tv in.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Oh, i wouldn't buy a new one to put the tv into, but whenever I take something appart I like to think of how i'm going to get it back to stock, so i can sell it (think if you had to remove the tv to sell, then you'd have to buy a new one anyways)

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
88Legend_SedanL said:
Oh, i wouldn't buy a new one to put the tv into, but whenever I take something appart I like to think of how i'm going to get it back to stock, so i can sell it (think if you had to remove the tv to sell, then you'd have to buy a new one anyways)
That makes sense, but I never plan on selling any Legend I ever own.
Later!
Lee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.