Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
traction problems all night here are the 2 fastest from tonite
Dv8 ran a 13.7 tonite as well...that boy is MAD FAST
pYmpdaddi also showed up tonite as well. he said he's gonna run his car next week too
My car number was 6200

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
NICE!!:cool: Maybe with a little more $$$ you and DV8 can have the battle of the legends.... G1 vs G2.... youre damn close already. Go for some headers and egine work and see how well you can do.;)

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mckenzie93 said:
NICE!!:cool: Maybe with a little more $$$ you and DV8 can have the battle of the legends.... G1 vs G2.... youre damn close already. Go for some headers and egine work and see how well you can do.;)
thanx for the compliment.
im nowhere near DV8's level. dont think i ever will be. his car does it all Show N Go. my g1 is like a "business casual".

To tell you the truth, I dont even look at it as a competion between us....going fast that is... winning 1st place trophy's trophy's is another story :D

He's the master blaster of all legends, the innovator.

I wouldnt mind seeing a Turbo G1 vs NOS G1 tho :)

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Leon Millette said:
damn Ric...big fat congrats to you!
when's the dual bottle setup coming?
im just keeping one bottle. just adding a lil sum sum to what is currently running

for a timeframe..i have no idea.i have 90% of the parts already, but i want to open up my exhaust up first.
but if i were to give a guesstimate, i'd say i'll have it in before July

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Compliments galore:D

Complments to you too Eric. Very impressed to see a G1 in mid 14's. Would of loved to have a filmed run against each other to slap on the Legend Temple's front page:D

But then again how about we do it next WED at Sears Point. Ill have plenty of cameras there.

As soon as i get all the footage from this wed on this here computer ill slap it on the net for all's viewing pleasure.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good work guys! I love the fact that like a TRUE Legend, these cars and getting better and faster with age. :D Along with a ton of hard work by the innovators and the wealth of knowledge on this site!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts