Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hahaha that's so tight.
I like how he says "This one spins right, the 4 cylinders spin backwards" or something. =p

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I wonder what tranny he's using?

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Its a 2.5 auto....

I wonder how he plans to mount up the rest of the drive train?

Great find Austin....oh yeah got your message about the Ford stereo swap into a G1....:shudders:

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a 2.5 auto....

I wonder how he plans to mount up the rest of the drive train?

Great find Austin....oh yeah got your message about the Ford stereo swap into a G1....:shudders:
someone was too lazy to just get the cup holders. i first thought it was a guy who read your DIY, then i looked at the HU, and it said Ford on it.

apparantly, he welded the diff together, and just mounted it sideways. the axle is where the wheel would be on our car.

make sense?

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
Cool...But why a 2.5 legend motor for a 4X4...??? There has to be cheaper/easier solution...that would make more power...still very intrigued though...SUBSCRIBED!!!!!

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Ohhhhh I see....lol super obvious I dont lnow how I missed that :lol:

Theres a Dune buggy on here somewhere with a 2.7, custom headers and a carburetor....

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Cool...But why a 2.5 legend motor for a 4X4...??? There has to be cheaper/easier solution...that would make more power...still very intrigued though...SUBSCRIBED!!!!!
I know plenty of people that do some serious offroading with a 4 banger wrangler. The vehicles can be quite light, and they spend most of the time doing slower more precise driving. I wouldn't mind a reliable Honda V6 while out on a trail. Better low end than a 4 banger.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
I know plenty of people that do some serious offroading with a 4 banger wrangler. The vehicles can be quite light, and they spend most of the time doing slower more precise driving. I wouldn't mind a reliable Honda V6 while out on a trail. Better low end than a 4 banger.
And not that heavy either.....awesome build!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I am amazed the motor looks hella clean. But it sad how he got the car in half.

·
Registered
515 Posts
^hes from the netherlands. dont mind his english
actually, he's from Norway, as am i. guess i'll pm him and find out if he lives near here. Many people around here have these projects. maybe i could help him out with his G1 engine. haha... i have a few spare engine parts laying around so...

·
NoFear.no
7 Posts
Cool tread :giggle:

So this is the place to ask about the engine, I guess?

Anyone have a wire diagram?

Is it possible to remove AGR valve with it,s componet's, without disturbing the rest?

Any vacum tube's that I can remove?

:confused:

I used this engine because it's the best engine for the money, Honda makes the best. I think the car is from US to. Anyone have a 3.2liter to donate :giggle:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts