Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the first generation forum has really lost traffic over the past year or so. Seems like the G2 board is loaded with posts while the G1 board just kind of sits there. Anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, I mean the G2 Legend is of course the most popular of the 3 Generations of Legends...My guess is that with the ageing of the G1's, there are much less on the road(not to say they are bad cars:)), and less people are buying them...Naturally as a car gets older, less will exist, and in some cases, less owners are interested in them...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I don't think this is the case. I believe the G1s seriously lack in any sort of modification department. The G2s while they always have had more traffic than the G1, are now booming, due to group buys, and having items produced for them. The G1s are not seeing this happening, and are being left out by it all. Therefore, less traffic there is expected. In all honesty, while I could never give up my G1 nor G2, I find the G1, somehow more "Fun" to drive. I do however prefer to drive my G2 for it's looks, power, and features. The G1 just feels so much more zippy, and loves to be maxed out, dunno can't really explain it I guess, too bad it isn't enjoying the "boom" the G2s are.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon Millette said:
its not too late...perhaps someone out here can help me change that ;)
Whatcha mean? I'm not sure what you are referring to???

·
Registered
133 Posts
Its all in the mind bro'.

while the forum may be slow, just because people dont post doesnt mean the car isnt around.
i bet 99% of G-1 owners dont even know about forums like this. id say you dont run across a forum unless you are really into researching or modding the ride bro'.
mods? ive got tons of 'em and more than most people i come across. the mods arent necessary, but i just like playing with my car :)
something neat is that my G1 legend is always mistaken for at least a 1994 model car. the styling on it is that good.

the G-1 isnt dead by any means.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.