Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just my luck I have a gas leek. The fuel lines by the tank by the ruber gas lins are leaking. I am going to fix it tomm. The shop said the have to drop the gas tank and all. $105 ish.
More dallars. The more and more Ca$h I spend makes me want to hold this car till I am all 70 years old. Imagin having the legend as a clasic car in shows and all? mummmmmm Yep, I can see it. Imagine only driving the legend on the weekends? Naaaaaaaaaa
LOL

·
Registered
270 Posts
Oh, man!!! They DON'T have to drop the gas tank !! Just remove the rear seat and open the inspection cover... You will see all the connections to the gas tank there !! Little difficult to wiggle your hands in there, but....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas leak Fixed!

I took it to the shop this morning and it was a fuel line leak. Rust got it I feel. He cut it off and installed a rubber fuel lin in it's place!
It was 1 and half ish job
he charge me $110 I gave him $120. Tip is alwyas good!

So i am set. no more red light codes, But I have the orange light blinking now. :( I heard here it was timing? Anyone knows the code to that one? I have the other codes but I do not know what is the orange luight is for.
thanks for your help anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts