Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search, my apologies if this is a repost. I'm pretty sure I spotted a gold colored G1 Legend in the movie "Live Free or Die Hard." It's on the screen for a hot second just a little after the tunnel scene, in the uncut version (not sure if its in the theatrical version, since that is a waste of my time: seriously how are you gonna make a Die Hard movie that is rated PG-13 and censors the line "Yippie Kaiyay Mother Fucker." Worthless.) I'll try to take a short video on my phone when I get home tonight, and post it up, if this turns out not to be a repost.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn it.

No, I didn't come across that Ophidian. Damn, I thought I was special, haha. They certainly have the shot from "Live Free or Die Hard" on there too. Oh well, here's the one I took anyway.

Edit: Haha, I noticed the '86 in Donnie Darko and the G2 in Heartbreak Kid as well, but figured they were obvious. The one in "Live Free or Die Hard" is on the screen real quick, thought it was a good find. Oh well.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DH with a Vengeance is the best of all of em...LForDH is good.....but PG13 killed it :(
^I couldn't agree more. See the unrated version, or don't bother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.