Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's make sure we're getting all the G1 owners in here.

I'll start.

White 1990 Acura Legend L Coupe
Aftermarket Wing (don't worry it's a nice one)
Crappy rims that need replacing
Red "A" Emblem. Doesn't look ricey :D

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Migrated this morning! love it :D :D :cool:

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Who's your daddy !!!

We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wasup, i like this forum already!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im here alive and kickin... hey im a newbie...again haha

89L sedan 5 speed

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
ok ok ok

You guys might not call me an official G1 owner, since my G1 is in massachusetts, "collecting dust", more or less... :)

But, I'm here. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Re: ok ok ok

jose3030 said:
You guys might not call me an official G1 owner, since my G1 is in massachusetts, "collecting dust", more or less... :)

But, I'm here. :)
Yeh jose you're the fake kind of G1 owner :)

So anyway I'm here too, but of course I started a thread already so you knew that... maybe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeh I took it once. $140 and they told me all the sensors were good, timing was slightly off. Also some minor tweaking apparently. It passed smog then, just barely! Also the mechanic photocopied the pin outs of the ECU when he found out I had been figuring them out by hand over several days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
brought my lunch

Brought my lunch.

Don't know if you "kiddies" (?) ever had to say that when the teacher was doing the roll call in elementary.

Anyway, the forums are so helpful. Thanks to all for the patience, suggestions and excellent help. It's great to know that others share your enthusiasm for a well-engineered vehicle.

Sorry for writing so much but I just have to say that the Legend truly is an over-engineered car that is pure joy to drive. I'm on my second car- bought the first in '90 w/ 45k on it. Sold it after 11 years and 120k more miles of daily flooring it and loving it. When I sold it, that simple Legend, 4 door, cloth, no sun roof, would still break the tires free. The lifters tapped and it leaked oil but it still ran like a scalded mean dog.

I now have a '90 LS 4dr Auto (funny bronze/brown color though) but I didn't buy it for looks, just for performance.

Glad to be here. And I know, don't write so much next time.:eek: :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
BTW, if anyone can direct to me where I can get a Centronix or db25 to hd68 converter for ~$15 (so I can hook up my scanner) I'll scan the photocopies about the ECU I have...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I move... though my Legend doesn't....Till Monday. The core members have also come from .Org I see. It's good to have a new home, though it may take some getting used to. Just a few more buttons and stuff than I am used to. I can't wait to get back to the basics in here though. The advise and war stories etc

1 - 20 of 351 Posts