Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I think jose3030 is your best bet or find one at a dealer or private party for like 2 G's??? there has got to be some of these laying around cheap.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Look if it weren't for the fact I'm in Australia, you could play with mine, cos I no drive til I get my licence back

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
If there are no east coasters, I'll take on the responsibility for the strut bars at least. I know for G1, we got a lot of work to do in the way of rear tower fitment. I no longer want to deal with Area 51 because of (1) they are way too far from me in order to keep checks, (2) They are going to charge a GRIP, (3) I think there are other fab shops that can do what we need done. I think a lot of these hot rod shops can do what we need, otherwise, we can go w/ the shop that Graeme went to (for his MLS copies).

·
Registered
133 Posts
no tinkering with my baby...besides its in texas anyways.

·
Registered
602 Posts
What do you mean by donor? I live in alpharetta and wouldn't mind helping you with whatever.

·
Registered
602 Posts
leon, let me know more details. I would be willing to help if I can. My email is [email protected] .

·
Registered
282 Posts
donor-

Where does teh donor car need to be delivered?

dave

·
Registered
507 Posts
i live in the NE. Where doe the car have to be delivered? ANd any more info. I wouldn't mind having you install all sorts of performance parts for free in my car as long as it still worked as well as or better than before. Trouble is meeting you. And depends on how long it will take. I need more details.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
leon Give me more info

My car is in great Condition.

What I do need is an alignment,struts,paintjob (should be done by now)

I need more information.
e-mail me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.