1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
What year and model had that spoiler?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Didn't someone here has a sedan with a OEM spoiler?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
sure do I just need to install it, and it did come off a g1 sedan not a cb7.

Lol I forgot it was you bandoni, what year did you pull it out?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
You could use nose needle pliers to pull them out. Thats what I did when I was removing the LEGEND sign on the trunk lid.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
It should. I had to remove mine to replace a bulb and they came out. I just had to jiggle them a little to ease them out. Although a couple broke, luckily I had spare clips. You could practice by removing similar clips from junkyard cars, that way you have spares and experience.

The OEM spoiler does wonders for the rear end look on KA4's. :yes:

The one in the ad doesn't look good enough for the price their asking IMO.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Hmmm... my car is currently going through some transformation and this might be a good addition, thanks OP ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I want one of those spoilers. The E-Bay link is invalid. Is the auction over perhaps? ( yes it would appear this is an older thread hence the invalid auction) So if anyone knows or has one let me know!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I got an OEM spoiler but it looks nothing like that.

The car is a '90 sedan.
that is HOTT!!! ive never seen one like that before... and from the pic it looks deff oem... there is no brake light in the window... either that or it was a verry good aftermarket job... and btw can i have your car??

also does your car have abs?? i see that it doesnt have an air bag...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.