Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've done alot of stuff to the outside of my 90 L Coupe.... I have a Weapon*R Dragon Intake, Custom Magnaflow 2 3/4 in catback exhaust, 8mm Accel wires, and my fastest time in the 1/4mi has been [email protected] 83.78mph:( I plan on buying a Venom 400 module and ignition soon.... BUT.... reading around here, i thought I saw something about turbo's for the G1. Is this tru, and if so... how much $$$ are we talking about?

Thank's -OL90

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G1 Turbo

Is there a site that shows the kit?
Is it made for the Legend of like a "universal" type thing?

90 L COUPE
(((A LEGENDARY ORIGINAL)))

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS....

Thank's guys!!! U guys have been a huge help...

One last thing though... The 89 Legend and 90 Legend are the exact same spec-wise. RIGHT? :confused:

90 L Coupe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
INSTALL

Does the price include install? And what prep work did u or the company need to do to get the engine ready for the x-tra power? (ie injectors? fuel pump?) My car has 146,000 mi on it.
And finally, did u go to Arizona to get it put on of did you order it and have a mechanic put it on?

I really thank u for the help...

90 L Coupe

·
Registered
332 Posts
My understanding is that 89GoldRush's car was a custom job built by Forced Air Technologies and is not a kit. Furthermore, I believe GoldRush said that they would not do it again for $4k.

If you want FAT to turbo your car, you'll have to take it to FAT and have them do the work.

·
Registered
137 Posts
4G's for the turbo and install, and you DO have to take it to AZ. This was a custom turbo install, not a manufactured turbo. You'd be better trying to find some tuning shop somewhere nearer to you that could do this. Better yet, save the 4G's and save up for a newer ride (or at least one with less miles on it)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ca$h we need

If I had the Ca$h I would be there!!!! I have low mileage!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts