Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hey, I wanna add my car to the gallery. Oh, and about my timeslips, my cleaning lady threw em out. Grrrrrr! :mad:

Oh well, I'm going to Fontana next weekend (well, 80% chance I will go). But, yea, I wanna add my car to the gallery. When I get my new slips, I'll scan em and email em to ya!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c25a1 guy

go ahead n email your pics to my email. if you mailed something to me before this thread you might wanna re-mail it cuz my inbox was over limit (freemail).

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Take a look at that speedometer. Were can I get one that reads those speeds???

·
Registered
583 Posts
MrSmith said:
Take a look at that speedometer. Were can I get one that reads those speeds???

pic is a broken link. but the smart answer is:
take yours apart, using a white marker, write in any numbers that you want.... wheee.... :D it'd make all your passengers nervous....:D

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
mythical89 said:
go ahead n email your pics to my email. if you mailed something to me before this thread you might wanna re-mail it cuz my inbox was over limit (freemail).
totally forgot to send the pics of the slips

here they are

14.5 with 80 shot

second run that nite

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Don't worry, I'm working on it. I'm thinking a Paeco tuned engine with some extra one off pieces. as for tranny, I want the centerforce dual friction clutch, but I've heard some stuff about those clutches and how they tend to break stuff because they grab so hard. Oh, I'm planning a 89 stripped out sedan.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bukowski=Legend said:

pic is a broken link. but the smart answer is:
take yours apart, using a white marker, write in any numbers that you want.... wheee.... :D it'd make all your passengers nervous....:D
hahahahahaha, (whee) hahaha. thats funny, I know this post is old, but i just saw it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts