Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
that accord is sick. the sedans aren't bad either. I work at Hertz and I got drive the '08 around and its not as bad as i thought it would be. its finally got some size to it.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
damn! you can stuff 2s on the accord?! That's hot!

Looks great too!

"Can't lose with 22s (yea bwoa) that's wassup"

·
Registered
340 Posts
yeah, i'm digging that accord. the wheels look nice. btw, that legend looks good on 19's.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The Accord has finally stepped up to big boy status. Hey Earl I want to be like you when I grow up Big Brother.ONE.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Your legend is looking astonishingly great as usual, and the accord, is very nice overall.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
From a distance......With a lil smoke and mirrors.......It almost.....looks like a....Bentley Coupe. But it could be the kush talkin.

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,581 Posts
From a distance......With a lil smoke and mirrors.......It almost.....looks like a....Bentley Coupe. But it could be the kush talkin.
I was just bout to say, doesnt the accord look similar to a bentley coupe from a distance?

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Now I SEE how they fit. 25 series tires. He must have a new 2012 edition pothole sensor on his accord

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Yeah BABY!
972 Posts
I was just bout to say, doesnt the accord look similar to a bentley coupe from a distance?
I was thinking the same thing. Both cars looking good, but that accord is a problem.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts