Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my legend pose on this curb a while back, but here are some new
pictures of my coupe after a quick wash.

I could not resist, I took these pictures for the coffeoholics like me:). If our local stand is backed up in the morning this is where I go to get my morning boost so I can handle 27 3rd graders Mon-Fri.

A peek at interior. Not the cleanest at the moment, but my katskin leather kit is holding up very well. No splits tears, irregular fading or wear.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Clean!! I'm starting to like white on Legends!

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Lookin clean.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
mmmm coupe.

couldnt help but notice that ur door's where they touch your rear quarter panel has a faint yellow line.. dirt?

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Sexy. I'd love to get my hands on a coupe. They're so expensive when I see them. I'm jealous! :bowdown:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments, its been a while since I last posted pictures of my coupe on the forums. The only differance since the last postings are that my windows are professionally tinted.

And it is sad but true, 91 LS's coupe or sedan did not some with heated seats. Same with the cup holder, they didnt have cup holders. I got my console from a 93 coupe on ebay and I recovered the lid when I got my leather kit.

My wheels are the same as Joeys (smokinfastlegend). Joey or somebody can correct me if I am wrong but I believe his are the 18" mine are 17".

And sadly too, my door edge gaurds have a slight pits in them making them look brownish or yellow with the camera. I need to get ahold of frost whie ones from Acura and maybe they wont do that. these cheapy white ones stain or become pitted every winter. I have replaced them twice in 5 years lol.

It's been a great coupe, I have had it for 6 years this summer. :thumbsup:

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
Just Another Guy
555 Posts
Car looks great. Details on wheels - price?

-Ed

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I could not resist, I took these pictures for the coffeoholics like me:). If our local stand is backed up in the morning this is where I go to get my morning boost so I can handle 27 3rd graders Mon-Fri.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory
Coffee is my only vice. Thats a great photo:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could not resist, I took these pictures for the coffeoholics like me. If our local stand is backed up in the morning this is where I go to get my morning boost so I can handle 27 3rd graders Mon-Fri.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 148KB.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

Coffee is my only vice. Thats a great photo.
I couldnot resist this opportunity, lol I was actaully drving away from the display curb i just took pictures on when I saw the empty spaces. This is very rare for this location to be this empty. This Starbucks is in the heart of West Valley, and its never empty like this. I got lucky. :)

Very nice. What % tint did you get? You coming to the meet April 27th? K, am done asking questions.
30% drivers and passenger windows, 20% rear and quarter windows, with the bronze tint. not to dark and not to light over all. Its the light interior makes it seem a little lighter than it really is. Ivory is a real light interior. For the April meet, I sure do plan on going:thumbsup: if Daves car isnt ready then I am his ride to the meet.

Car looks great. Details on wheels - price?

-Ed
I got them from wheelmax.com about 2 years ago. They are sport max....
I think type 25 or 23. I actaully wanted to get some wheels like what kieth used to have on his legend but I think they were sold out so I wanted Nexos that looked identical to my sport maxes just minus the universal lugs. BUt those were sold out too. So I ordered these from winter close out.
They came from Las vegas and shipped they tottaled about 700-800 dollars, tires, lugs, shipping I got a pretty good deal from their close out.

Thanks again for the positve feedback.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

1 - 20 of 20 Posts