Votes: 7 21.2%
  • RM Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We Know the opinions from a previous post but it would be nice to see some numbers on the preference. see just what company is getting G2 owners money.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Remus. Classy, quiet, and sounds marvelous when hittin it.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only thing one can say about prices is, you get what you pay for. i all think exhaust for the Legend are exspensive. all 'ceptin' the cheap ones.

·
GIN NSX
483 Posts
In my opinion I prefer Stromung, they were the only mfg to make a specific exhaust for the G1 Coupes and G2 Coupes and Sedans. Just like Weapon R, they make intakes specific to G1's and G2's. Plus it sounds and looks great!!!

Therefore, I spend my money at companies who have some interest in Legends..

C'mon, I know there are more than "2" Legend owners who have a Stromung exhaust!!!

whoo hoo, this is my 7th post!!! just three more and I will reach "10"!!!

Mike
6 sokudo

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
how much does the stromung cost? is it loud or comparable to remus? also, is it cat-back?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have a stromung ss and I love it. Very quiet. I alos have ownes the RM racing exhaust. It was cool for about 3 months.:eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Blo said:
I have a stromung ss and I love it. Very quiet. I alos have ownes the RM racing exhaust. It was cool for about 3 months.:eek:
hEY bLO..

Why only 3months with the RM exhaust ??

also how is the sounds of the stromung to RMs..

Keith..

G

·
the only thing about the stromung is it has ther resonated tips... I my history w/ the sound from those tips were bad too nosiy...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I haven't heard the stromung as of yet, but I REALLY like the look and sound of the remus... not so crazy about the price, but how much are the others running???

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
SEDAN91 said:

hEY bLO..

Why only 3months with the RM exhaust ??

also how is the sounds of the stromung to RMs..

Keith..
Cause it started rusting the tip real bad! Also the sound changed from a nice deep sound to a loud monotone s**t sound.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
I haven't heard the stromung as of yet, but I REALLY like the look and sound of the remus... not so crazy about the price, but how much are the others running???
Remus 400-500
Greddy 400-600
STROMUNG 300-400
universal 100-300

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Blo said:

Cause it started rusting the tip real bad! Also the sound changed from a nice deep sound to a loud monotone s**t sound.
You're not the first person who I've heard having problems with the tip rusting. I guess it's a good thing I changed mine for appearance and that the car is in Socal.

Did you have problems with rust anywhere else?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
The tip was 1st then the rest did. The tip was rustong during the summer and the rest went in the winter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts