Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys! I am about to start making the home page, etc. of this site(www.acura-legend.com) more extensive...I am wanting to add a gallery, G1 FAQ, G2 FAQ, DIY Section, and whatever else comes up....If you guys would be willing to help me out with common topics for the G2 FAQ that would be great. Just post the topic question, solution, etc. when you have time. Thanks guys...

G

·
I'll help you right some stuff.... I could do some stuff with audio stuff. I have worked a lot with that. Also I could take some pictures when I change my suspension pretty soon, and make a guide for that.

·
#108 of 144 pairs
134 Posts
I'm willing to help!

Just let me know specifically what kind of info you need and i would be more than happy to help...

Steve91LS

·
Registered
424 Posts
Count me in , u guys hav helped me alot. Time 4 me to say wot I have learned :D.
Latin...............

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hey Matt, anytime you need my help, just ask... I'm almost the complete walking encyclopedia of Legend tech support... (I've lost some info, because I've been memorizing all this Mitsu Starion stuff, but I'll get that leak in my brain fixed sooner or later)

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Hey Matt,
Hopefully I'll be re-joining the legend community soon, if I can ever help, let me know :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
teach others how to:

Identify Head Gasket Problem
Proper bleeding of Cooling System
Symptoms of Warped Rotor
Symptoms of Thin Brake Pads
Wheel Offset
Where and how to get stereo code
Tranny Flush
Tranny Mount
O2 Sensor
Vehicle Speed Sensor
Commone Aftermarket Intakes and Exhaust
Procedure of getting Bayou Stage II Chip
Symptoms of Master Brake Cylinder Failure
Symptoms of bent axle
Symptoms of bad CV Joint

that's all I can remember as of now~:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Could a chat room be possibley added....Just wondering cause some info that is asked could possibly be used in a quickness..Sometimes replies in here don't as soon as needed....Just a thought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts