Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a fuel pump on ebay for a 91-95 legend, it looks almost exactly the same from the pic, but the strainer connects ontop instead of on the end, anyone know if it is interchangable?

i just ordered a distributor that they claim is for a 87 trough 90 c27a1 engine, it has a plug for the TDC sensor on it, so its compatable with my 90 g1 coupe right? they said it only had 35k miles on it, i think they are probably lieing, it was 98$ total

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
nevermind, i solved my own question, advance gave me the same part numbers for fuel pumps for 91-95 legends, thats wonderfull news because i can get a new 95 one off ebay for about the same price as a used 90 one :)
ohyea, the vigors are compatabile too

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all the autoparts stores i checked had pumps with the same part number for the g1 and g2, long as the fuel difference isnt extreme i think the fuel pressure regulator will take care of the difference.. i already have a cold air intake and catless exhaust so maybe it will be good for my 1st gen

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
mine was 60$+ 15$ shipping for a brand new bosch off ebay... when i search for a 95 legend i got ALOT more choices for a pump.. lower price and better quality.

the distributor i got that claimed to have only 35k miles on it was 98$ total.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.