Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Is it just me or is this forum so pumped that there is a female present that her posts get 74 responses daily?? I've never seen anything like it. Great to see mine aren't the only hormones in severe overdrive!!!

Peace guys and keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
You know thats how it is when a female post, since they are far and few inbetween, just like when MISS C. came on there were like 2000 views and over 200 or so post now I've never see that before. And that was with no pictures of the chic or her car, let a fine female come on with pictures and watch this forum blow up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
RenoG said:
You know thats how it is when a female post, since they are far and few inbetween, just like when MISS C. came on there were like 2000 views and over 200 or so post now I've never see that before. And that was with no pictures of the chic or her car, let a fine female come on with pictures and watch this forum blow up.
yeah, that's how it is on every board I've been to. except nwhonda, because we actually have a fairly even amount of guys and girls there.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Hey guys, I'm having a sex change soon!

Bye bye to those UNREAD posts.
Hello 2000 VIEWS!

tehhehe..

·
Registered
397 Posts
jose3030 said:
Hey guys, I'm having a sex change soon!

Bye bye to those UNREAD posts.
Hello 2000 VIEWS!

tehhehe..
JOSE!... You ain't right man :D . LOL

DRINKTODRIVE
If you all hadn't noticed, G2Girl has a man. I myself have a girlfriend that moved 3000 mile across the country to be with me, so I want to set the record straight. Sacramento...Hello! Some members need to get out more if you know what I'm sayin' :rolleyes: . Holla!

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
SeaSickLegend said:

LMAO....
Thats funny as hell. Fell in the same hole twice;).

Jose is on grammar patrol. You bets wach how you be speekin:D .
And he'll graduate high school with honors.:confused: Once in the real world he'll have to learn to speak and write english or fail miserably.:(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:

JOSE!... You ain't right man :D . LOL

DRINKTODRIVE
If you all hadn't noticed, G2Girl has a man. I myself have a girlfriend that moved 3000 mile across the country to be with me, so I want to set the record straight. Sacramento...Hello! Some members need to get out more if you know what I'm sayin' :rolleyes: . Holla!
Thanks....:p :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
blklegend said:
ha ha ha.. too ad there are no single female Legend owners on this board....

:D
ad=bad

:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.