Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being fat of turkey, I'm admittedly too lazy to search for the answer to this stereo question in previous posts.

Ok, I have a GS with the factory Bose system. At all volume levels the sound is best described as muddy, sort of a constant sound like the radio is not tuned to the correct station. However, this occurs with all modes, ie cassestte, CD and FM/AM. I would like to have some experienced opinions weigh in. I can send the stereo out for for repair but if its the amp, then that would be a waste of time and money. Also is there FAQ for removal of the GS radio? Pics of removal I have seen don't account for the extra wood paneling I think

Thanks crew.

cd

·
-Aww Dip-
724 Posts
Yeah, that happened to me too. It was such a terirble sound. it happened after i took my head unit out and put it back in. It would come and go. Sometimes be really loud, sometimes not so loud. But then one day I turned the car on, and the sound just stopped. I was about to take it to an audio repair shop! But the system jsut fixed itself. heh heh. My guess is a loose wire in the head unit. My sound was only coming from the right side of the car. it was so very, very weird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.