Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,581 Posts
LOL you really made a thread tellin people because what I told the other guy LMFAO FYI asswipe I already have a set of Koni/H&R these are just going to be a set I resell to make some $ off of em, so yea get my genitals outta ya mouf.

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Banned
14,676 Posts
LOL you really made a thread tellin people because what I told the other guy LMFAO FYI asswipe I already have a set of Koni/H&R these are just going to be a set I resell to make some $ off of em, so yea get my genitals outta ya mouf.
wow tahts pretty low. ppl like this don't deserve to be around. instead you should just let everyone know of the great deal and let them pick it up. :wtf:

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,431 Posts
wow tahts pretty low. ppl like this don't deserve to be around. instead you should just let everyone know of the great deal and let them pick it up. :wtf:
agreed, now everyone knows that you are "spunky" and that you say things like "so yea get my genetials outta ya mouf" makes people look down. not bashing just trying to help, was told by some of the guys on here i had a tude' problem and changed it up and things are lookin good for me. so just a word of advice, things like that aren't good to be saying to another "family" member :bigok:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I guess no one on the forums wanted these as bad as I did... I won both the fronts and rears for $330!

Thanks for not bidding too high :D

SaGe69

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.