Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing some new headlights on my brothers 2000 Dodge Dakota for his 17th birthday.

Also on my to do list for my Legend was an oil change with Royal Purple and put on new rear rotors and rebuild the rear calipers.

Enjoy!

New headlights, a lot better than the crappy stock ones, HID's coming soon!

You can see the Cuda stripped waiting for the new floor pans and trunk pans to be welded in.

Fresh rotors!

Random shot from last night...4300K HID's

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
damn those are some pretty lookin rotors.....sucks you couldnt make it to the meet, but i see you were actually working on your car so it looks even better for the next meet.

nice pics!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Damn, pretty pretty clean wheel and rotor. Nice house, nice Legend, nice truck and beautiful view for taken photos.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Cuda is a 1970 440 Six Pack car with a 4-speed. It's getting a brand new stroked out 440 with some goodies. As for now the car is obviously stripped, we've been do body work like fixing dents, rust, etc. We have purchased or restored every single part necessary to rebuild a perfect car that will appear original right out of the factory, the way they should be :) It should be in primer in the next couple months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.