Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She says she has a boyfriend. I used to make fun of the boyfriend, but that usually doesn't work. Maybe twice I got a laugh, but never a number...

How do you know if she's lying? Not that it matters, but it seems every gurl I talk to is always taken...

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
What age group are we talking about here?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Although I am male, a pretty good start would be not referring to woman as "gals." Historically it has a negative connotation, somewhat dismissive. Ex: "She's a spunky little gal"

But what do I know, I cant get a "broad" either! (j/k)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I dont call them gals to their face; I use the term usually only online. Check my posts, it's always gals or gurls....

I'm 25. Im not talkin any specific age group. Does it matter?

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Hmm, I didn't know gal was a negative connotation. I'm female and I say it all the time!

As for you Morbo, don't make fun of the boyfriend, just makes you look silly. Age group does matter, I would think a girl in her mid 20's or older would be honest and not pretend to have a boyfriend. Usually we only do that in our younger years ; )

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hmm, I didn't know gal was a negative connotation. I'm female and I say it all the time!

As for you Morbo, don't make fun of the boyfriend, just makes you look silly. Age group does matter, I would think a girl in her mid 20's or older would be honest and not pretend to have a boyfriend. Usually we only do that in our younger years ; )
Yeah, I don't take it as negative either and you're right on the older = honesty part.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I ain tryin to holla @ 18yr olds. Haha.

Still not much I can say, eh?

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
How do you make fun of someone who doesn't exist?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha

Thanks

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
No, seriously. You said you tried making fun of the boyfriend, but you weren't sure if she actually had one. How did you do that?

Most girls who say they have a boyfriend are clearly not interested... I'd just steer clear and respect her wishes instead of trying to fight an uphill battle. It might be that she wants to see how clever you are on your feet, but chances are she either wants to be left alone or isn't interested.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
No, seriously. You said you tried making fun of the boyfriend, but you weren't sure if she actually had one. How did you do that?

Most girls who say they have a boyfriend are clearly not interested... I'd just steer clear and respect her wishes instead of trying to fight an uphill battle. It might be that she wants to see how clever you are on your feet, but chances are she either wants to be left alone or isn't interested.
Yeah let that go my g. Even if she is lying that means shes not interested. Next target.
Although I am male, a pretty good start would be not referring to woman as "gals." Historically it has a negative connotation, somewhat dismissive. Ex: "She's a spunky little gal"

But what do I know, I cant get a "broad" either! (j/k)
Ur name is crazy long. :giggle:

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Don't try. Don't care. Mean it! Once I adopted this philosophy I have females trying to talk at me quite often. I have definately noticed the stares increasing, but loosing 70lbs. doesn't hurt either.

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Don't try. Don't care. Mean it! Once I adopted this philosophy I have females trying to talk at me quite often. I have definately noticed the stares increasing, but loosing 70lbs. doesn't hurt either.
Gym FTMFW. I don't go out too often but I almost reminded a girl where my eyes were last time I did :giggle:

Being nonchalant helps with the ladies but it also helps to have a good time.

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
what you want with a chic that has a dude?
man keep it moving onto the next one.
if so, even if she is fighting with him, u have 72 hours to get at her. After that, she going back to her dude.

If a girl tell me she has a bf I holla at the next one, preferably in her same vicinity.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
what you want with a chic that has a dude?
man keep it moving onto the next one.
if so, even if she is fighting with him, u have 72 hours to get at her. After that, she going back to her dude.

If a girl tell me she has a bf I holla at the next one, preferably in her same vicinity.
hahah.
tell her that her friends hot and she got it mistaken, and that you were initially talking about her friend, but thought you were trying to hook up with her

·
Registered
296 Posts
She says she has a boyfriend. I used to make fun of the boyfriend, but that usually doesn't work. Maybe twice I got a laugh, but never a number...

How do you know if she's lying? Not that it matters, but it seems every gurl I talk to is always taken...
It's diffacult to tell when someones being truthful or not, but when a woman says she has a BF, tell her that her BF is very lucky. Depending on her responce, it should be give you some clue to weather she does have a BF or not. :2cool: Hope this helps, cuz it's always worked for me. If she says thank you and smiles, she's taken, but if her eyes open up and touches you softly, you've got the green light. Good luck trying find the girl of your dreams.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts