1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in their RIGHT mind would marry this dude? :hide:
Gary Coleman brings marital woes to 'Divorce Court' - USATODAY.com
By Sandy Cohen, Associated Press
LOS ANGELES - The honeymoon is over for Gary Coleman and his new bride.
The 40-year-old actor and his 22-year-old wife, Shannon Price, are set to appear on TV's Divorce Court on May 1 and 2. The couple wed in August after meeting on the set of the 2006 comedy Church Ball.

Among the problems the pair discusses with Judge Lynn Toler are Coleman's anger and intimacy issues. Coleman and Price agree they have "ugly" monthly fights.

"If he doesn't get his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a five-year-old does," Price says, according to a transcript of the show provided to The Associated Press. "He like stomps the floor and yells, 'Meehhhh,' and starts throwing stuff around. He bashes his head in the wall, too."

Coleman says he gets frustrated because "the male is always the bad guy."

FIND MORE STORIES IN: Gary Coleman | Divorce Court
"When I try to state my case or explain things to her or try to get her to understand my point of view," Coleman says, "my point of view doesn't matter."

Price also complains that Coleman has no friends and inexplicably disappears from home in the middle of the night. When Toler presses him, Coleman admits he is negative.

"I don't have any friends and don't have any intention of making any," he says. "People will stab you in the back, mistreat you, talk about me behind your back, steal from you. And they're not really your friends. (They're) only there because you're a celebrity or because they want to get something from you."

Coleman went on to describe the couple's private life as "mediocre."

"It's not her fault," he says. "I always feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders every day I get up. ... There are days I don't even want to get up."

Divorce Court is a syndicated show on which couples appear to settle real divorce cases. The show's judge resolves issues such as alimony and asset division, and her decisions are legally binding.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
LOL...i guess she would..Now she's learning her lesson. He even looks like a kid as much as he acts like one

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
Man his hands look like he was making biscuits before he took those pics. Hands look like a brickmasons.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,583 Posts
must. . . resist. . . . short. . . jokes. . . .

any one else notice all the short joke openings in that?

"try to get her to understand my point of view," there is none, you cant see over an ass!!!

"Price also complains that Coleman has no friends and inexplicably disappears from home in the middle of the night"

just look down. . .

anyways, last time i saw him on a news thing, he said "im 35, and still a virgin and i hate it" did he finally get some?

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
Coleman secretly wed his girlfriend of five months, Shannon Price, 22, on August 28, 2007.[1] They met on the set of the 2006 comedy film Church Ball. Coleman nevertheless revealed to Us Weekly that sex isn't a part of his marriage and that he is in fact a virgin. "It'll happen when it'll happen and it'll happen for all the right reasons", he is quoted as saying in February 2008.
Well thaaaaaaaat sucks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.