Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my legend for 5 months now and i just realized the size of the tank, The manual says 18 gallons, jacob martin showed it to me. I reallized what has been happening. I thought i was getting bad gas milage because i was only getting 220 a tank, i was filling up and putting in 12-13 gallons, i thought it was a 14 gallon tank. This week i got 295, driving like a bat out of hell, and still only put in 15.4 That gas light comes on at like 4 gallons left. If you fill up right when it comes on, you still have 4 left. thats about 80 miles, which puts all of us who were getting like 200-220 to a tank at about 300, which is normal. Cant believe it took me this long to figure it out, i just though my car was being gay or something. Oh well, whatever works,

I think this might be a solution for some of the people claiming only 220 a tank, you just dont know what you got left. Dont run out though, that would suck
sorry for the long post, just wondering if anyone else has figured this out

peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
169 Posts
im at about 20 per gallon... i know someone else mentiones this... the only accurate way to do it is to divide miles driven by the amount of gas you put in

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Same here, I got between 20-22 MPG. I usually put somewhere between 15-16 gallons, and drive between 310-340 miles on the trip meter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.