Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored, at work. Here's my :giggle: for today....enjoy.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
I'd laugh but:

1) I've seen them before
2) and it's becoming a sad part of reality....gas ain't droppin anytime soon :(

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
There are several things we can do to help aid the price of gas to drop. First off, demand Bernanke step down as chairmen of the FED. Instead of dropping the interest rate make our money stable and think of ways to help those who really need it. Also, remove any person in governmental power with ties to an oil company in any way, they are just laughing all the way to the bank.

Also, we are helping fund the 2nd greatest oil consumer in the world, China. If we make jobs return to the United States we may just have a chance again, but people want things extremely dirt cheap.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok ppl. If no one is going to laugh at my pics, post something funny. I need some entertainment today, lol!!

·
0 Posts
I remember when a gas station in my hometown ran out of premium and was charging 33.10 a gallon. It was NO joke. That was within the past year to, so unreal I took a picture of it.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG why were they charging 33.10 a gallon??

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
wouldnt put it past a gas station to do that! hah! here in Sammamish during the summer, the gas reached 5.23 a gallon because they were sooo low they were only allowing people to put between 2 and 6 gallons in a day

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha ha, I like that one /\

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
Ha ha ha, I like that one /\
i thought you might like that one! :giggle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i have a couple more but will post later when i get home from school.. thats where im at in photoshop!

Later

·
0 Posts
the price was that much because it was almost out and alot of people wanted it so they jacked the prices up

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's ridiculous!

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
I've decided to go ahead and design a car that runs off milk, milk is much cheaper then gas now. to think they all laughed at me!!
not around here...gas is $3.12 for cheap, $3.40 (tops) for premium, milk on teh other hand is 2/$7 or 2/$6 when on sale...almost the same price.

on another note, i have a magnet on my fridge from "life" magazine that has the year thing and says, "milk $.89, gas $1.09, salary $39,000" from 1983. as of 10 years ago, the salary was $50,000, milk was $1.50, and gas was $1.00; economy is a bitch. average salary now is $55,000, gas is $3-4 and milk is $3-4.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts