Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been searching around and really only found new face plates for the 140 speedo. who makes them for 160, i ordered a pair the other day and completely forgot that it was 140. any one know?

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
i've been searching around and really only found new face plates for the 140 speedo. who makes them for 160, i ordered a pair the other day and completely forgot that it was 140. any one know?
they are around you will want a gs or type 2 cluster.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah im looking for a set of glow gauges. i ordered the reversible ones but those only go to 140mph. i replaced the bulbs behind and above the cluster and i didn't really like the look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got glow guages on ebay but i gotta say that i have been waiting and watching for the 160mph and the silver back, it took a while i'd say it comes up once a fullmoon but they have nice ones, one reminder if u have traction control you'll have to custom cut a rectangle hole for the "tccs" signal. i had to take me guages apart three times, 1st time was the "tccs" problem, 2nd was the wiring, then 3rd was i had to glue the reverse gauges down cuz my rpm was getting stuck. be very careful not to brake the pins that holds the needle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts