Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find templates for gauges for the G1 sedan, i know a while back someone posted it but i missed that....

·
Registered
217 Posts
i photoshoped these a while back.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vince i went to your site....sweet car... u drive it with the airbox off....how is that known any difference? And my gauges light up behind, so do i just put some kind of new lights in?

·
Registered
217 Posts
the lights are from the back i believe, the lights that shine down on the cluster are for luminating the needles. if you rely on only the lights on the outside, i dont think you'll have enough light @ nite. my $.02. www.procarparts.com has gauges that are a pain in the ass to install but look great. try to get em cheap from them by their ebay auctions. good luck

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
ooaxnjjoo said:
Vince i went to your site....sweet car... u drive it with the airbox off....how is that known any difference? And my gauges light up behind, so do i just put some kind of new lights in?
Well, it sounds different, but that's about it. Someone around here has pics of homemade gauges at night. They are still fairly readable, IMO.

·
Registered
180 Posts
btw vince did you make that name yourself?, can you do it for me? same font style, but red color and can you put

TTR
performance

thanks alot man.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Indiglo Guages
They're fairly easy to put in. Just be sure to slip them over your needles. DO NOT TRY TO TAKE OFF THE NEEDLES! I broke my gas gauge needle off like that.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts