Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah, way too thick. Are we still trying to decide what style to use? I thought it was already decided and we were just waiting on the payment info???? :confused:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I second that opinion.... Those are pretty ugly.... Well... I hope that's just a prototype and not the final product. They're way to thick and should have at least 1/2 inch taken off.

They pretty much make your high beams useless... BIG DESIGN FLAW.... Well, hope they can produce something a little slimmer and more appealing...

SaGe69

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Those suck. This has become an exercise in what ONE person wants and not what the group voted on. F*&k this...I'm out. Later...:mad:

·
Registered
424 Posts
LMAO! @ Stevie, u tell them! LOL :D Nuff said.
........::::::Latin::::::.........

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Whoa! Easy there stevie....

It looks like stevie is suffering from a MAJOR case of PMS!!! :(

No one is begging you to be in this GB, so take a Midol and relax.... :D We'll agree on a design sooner or later... Look at it this way, you haven't paid anything yet, so you've got nothing to loose by sitting on your ASS and waiting for a design to be finalized!

SaGe69

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
On another note....

I once again agree with MC on this one... pjslegend's design of the eyelids looked better IMO. To me, it really doesn't matter if it covers the corner lenses or not... I just like this design idea a bit better... That's my .02 cents.

Lates,
SaGe69

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Well...

SaGe, you have a valid point---no one is begging me to be in this GB and I have no choice but to "sit on my ass" until something is decided. However, what DOES gripe my ass is that there was a poll taken and an overwhelming majority of the peeps that responded decided on a particular (Mark's) style. What was the point of having the poll the results were going to be ignored? Having said that, I stand by my earlier comment of "those suck", IMO.:D After all, the whole point of this thread is to solicit opinions, right?

Don't get me wrong---I'm not mad at anybody or anything but we've been jerking back and forth on this for what, a month? Let's settle on a design that is agreeable to a majority of the parties involved and go forward. If you don't like the final design, don't buy it, simple as that.

Just my .02....

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Cheers to that, stevie...

I know how you feel... I'm patiently waiting for this bloody GB to go through as well.... Hopefully we'll agree on something SOONer than later.

Hang in there....

·
Registered
139 Posts
NickD said:
Defiently have to say something thinner or something. I like the shape, just much thinner. It looks like that Legend is falling asleep :)
I couldn't agree more. :eek:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Keep me Posted too on this Muther

Im after the slimmer looking eyelids for both a G2 Coupe
and Sedan

I think it will also cut down on HID Glare! :) LOL

Over and Out!

:p

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I agree those do need to go on a diet. The one I got from artec are that style but slimmer. They look great I just havent figured out how to stick em on good:confused:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Those are ugly.

I thought MAJORITY ruled on Mark's eyelids, how come they look no where near that design? I doubt it's THAT difficult to replicate them but it seems like those boys going at it their own way.

I understand it's just a first stab at a design. I'm looking forward to seeing alternate concepts with the poll taken highly into consideration.

G

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Hey, Blo---are Artec's the unpainted ones that there were pics posted of back several months ago? If you can, post up some pics and let everybody see 'em. Best I remember, they were sweet.

SaGe: I'm with ya, Legend brother. We'll get there eventually...:)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I feel bad for putting together this GB now since it turned out like ****. How ever if there's anyone else that wanna step up to make the EXACT replica of the two and can achieve it at a similar price we'll go for it. At first the sound of the eyelids made out of metal would look nice but it didn't turn out that nice after all. Maybe it's just the design I'll see if he can do a better job on it.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts

Hey, Blo---are Artec's the unpainted ones that there were pics posted of back several months ago? If you can, post up some pics and let everybody see 'em. Best I remember, they were sweet.

G
I have no pics now but they are the same ones that sammyd had on his legend. Artec is selling them for 100 plus shipping. I can get his email later. They are fiberglass and while fittment isnt perfect it is real close and they look great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts