Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Ground COntrol's..however I'm ot sure which springs are the front and which springs are the rears. I'm assuming the larger springs are the fronts...but someone please conirm this. Damn! I'm glad I got GC's because coilover springs are soooooo tiny to my stock springssiting in my basement....I'm glad I got the GC's because of the good quality spings :)
Thanks

D

·
Registered
583 Posts
ATLimaging said:
I got my Ground COntrol's..however I'm ot sure which springs are the front and which springs are the rears. I'm assuming the larger springs are the fronts...but someone please conirm this. Damn! I'm glad I got GC's because coilover springs are soooooo tiny to my stock springssiting in my basement....I'm glad I got the GC's because of the good quality spings :)
Thanks

D
Is it a G1? By larger do you mean taller, or diameter? the taller narrower springs are for the front strut assemblys. The shorter (by a little) fatter (overall diam) are for the rear if it is a G1 not sure on G2s.

·
Registered
583 Posts
duh, are your GC's coilovers for all 4 corners? if so, disregard the last post as I'm a dumb~ss.... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts