Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a 4 door legend from behind that is dark colored in the geek squad commercial where he is driving the VW bug and gets stuck in traffic. He gets out of the bug and looks forward (this is when you see the legend) then he takes off with a jetpack to the house where he was headed. I dont know if anyone else saw this but I thought I would mention it to look for.

· Registered
524 Posts
full_stealth said:
I noticed a 4 door legend from behind that is dark colored in the geek squad commercial where he is driving the VW bug and gets stuck in traffic. He gets out of the bug and looks forward (this is when you see the legend) then he takes off with a jetpack to the house where he was headed. I dont know if anyone else saw this but I thought I would mention it to look for.
YAY... i'm sure i'll be able to appreciate this post sometime between now and then..

· Registered
3,012 Posts
robbanks111 said:
YAY... i'm sure i'll be able to appreciate this post sometime between now and then..
Hahaha, that's mean....

But true

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Hey, since hijacking threads is cool:

What the [email protected]!? color is bowling ball gold?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.