Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VIP Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the wires are cut to remove the fogs, do you need to leave a certain length to facilitate future re-installation. If I bought a pair of used fogs off ebay with cut wires, how do I install them into my car? If the wires were cut too short does that make the fogs difficult to install/wire? How does one go about hooking them up if the wires are too short? I am completely clueless with wiring etc. thus the elementary question. Any and all info would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
as long as you have enough wire to attach a connector you should be fine. I always try to leave at least 6inches of wire when im cutting something out to give me plenty to work with, but as long as you can attach whatever connector you are trying to use you should be fine

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
When the wires are cut to remove the fogs, do you need to leave a certain length to facilitate future re-installation. If I bought a pair of used fogs off ebay with cut wires, how do I install them into my car? If the wires were cut too short does that make the fogs difficult to install/wire? How does one go about hooking them up if the wires are too short? I am completely clueless with wiring etc. thus the elementary question. Any and all info would be appreciated, thanks.
Off topic: where do you live in SB?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.