Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Metro Legends™
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a 90 sedan melbourne blue. it needs a few things. about 500$ in parts and labor. it also has the usual rust but my brother in law is a honda body man so that will be taken care of. im only paying 250$ for a 90 sedan with 160,000 miles on it with 500$ need in repairs. im so happy with this i could do the toyota kick!! LOL

·
Legend driver
198 Posts
Nice find. 90 sedans are great cars. Body-colored side mirrors, hidden windshield washer nozzles. I love mine. Did you happen to find one with a manual transmission? I know these were made, but I never see them (on the net or in real life). Anyone got a 90 sedan with a factory Manual Trans? Best of luck with yours.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
G Wizzle said:
i found a 90 sedan melbourne blue... it's an auto.
90Legend L said:
Nice find. Did you happen to find one with a manual transmission? I know these were made, but I never see them (on the net or in real life). Anyone got a 90 sedan with a factory Manual Trans?
Nice find indeed :thumbsup: ...and 90Legend L, Fut would be the ONLY one person that I know of with '90 Sedan Melbourne Blue 5 speed; and YES I have seen it in person; and YES I still regret NOT taking the offer to take his car for a spin :bigcry:

·
Legend driver
198 Posts
So, Fut is the lucky one with the 90 sedan MT. I've been looking and looking and just can't find one. At this point, I'm fairly committed to just converting mine to a 5sp when the AT gives out. Should have taken that offer to drive it, man! It just might be the only one on the planet! Ha!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
You can drive minez when I come down to visit. :thumbsup:
Alright Kelsey :bowdown: ...so when you coming down :lol:

I'm sorry OP; we're a wee bit off topic here :squint:

·
Metro Legends™
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its got a rust issue around the wheel well area and some on the dog leg near the rear passenger door. its pretty nasty looking but ima get it all fixed. other then that the car is in great shape as far as i know after checking the car over. i went and got a battery for it and ima get a tire for it tomorrow. i plan to make this a quick as possible project hopefully some 1(i wont mention any names) hooks me up with a good price for his 17 in rims he had on his G1 coupe. i got a feeling this is gonna be fun!

·
Holla at Ya Boy
1,448 Posts
its got a rust issue around the wheel well area and some on the dog leg near the rear passenger door. its pretty nasty looking but ima get it all fixed. other then that the car is in great shape as far as i know after checking the car over. i went and got a battery for it and ima get a tire for it tomorrow. i plan to make this a quick as possible project hopefully some 1(i wont mention any names) hooks me up with a good price for his 17 in rims he had on his G1 coupe. i got a feeling this is gonna be fun!
I know you are talking about my 17inch wheels that were on my G1 Coupe. Get the rust fixed and take care of everything else and we will see about the wheels. Congrat's on the purchase.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

·
Legend driver
198 Posts
90 sedan with MT

You can drive minez when I come down to visit. :thumbsup:

:nono: ;]
Murder, is yours a factory MT, or did you do a tranny swap (out with the auto, in with the manual)?

Wiz, that sedan is looking nice with those rims. Looks like you've got a keeper there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts