Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone else going to the Acura meet this Saturday in Chicago?

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
up bright and early huh! you know i'm going. i still need to get my coupe ready for the meet also, i gotta switch back to the GS wheels, fix my steering linkage (AGAIN!) and get that stromung bolted up (as soon as its here!, its out for delivery!!)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you painted the brake calipers while they were still installed? Is that how it's normally done? If so, instead of a spray type paint what kind of brush on paint did you use?
Its just the duplicolor kit..comes with all you need..I left the calipers on..My front left one is frozen, but since I'm going to 2 meets this month I decided to redo them even though I'm getting new front ones.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
:hide: :dunno: ahh wrong section... this should be in the meet section or general discussion section.
its not the tristate meet so the organization isnt there... hehe

Looks good tho

·
Registered
194 Posts
yo redlegend are those 12s you have in the trunk cause i have the same ones as you and it was a pain in the ass to get them in but im sure it must have been waaayy easier to put in a sedan

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo redlegend are those 12s you have in the trunk cause i have the same ones as you and it was a pain in the ass to get them in but im sure it must have been waaayy easier to put in a sedan
Yes sir those are 12's. They were hard to install also but if you tilted the box they plopped right in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 15603. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts