Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to clear out my shed and I wanted to offer parts for free.. I would prefer if someone took all the parts..
I have parts for 91-95 Legend of course 2D and 4D..
Doors (including coupe driver door)/interior parts/Clutch and pressure plate (new and lightly used), tail lights, control modules and other electrical parts.. and so on.. too much to list.. call or text if you are interested in just taking everything
I am in West Deptford NJ...
318-780-8981.. .

·
Registered
3 Posts
still got Driver side window regulator, center console, or EGR? Been debating on going to a local pick n pull or at least getting in some practice before I destroy my legend

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I am also looking for headlights and performance items.

I need to clear out my shed and I wanted to offer parts for free.. I would prefer if someone took all the parts..
I have parts for 91-95 Legend of course 2D and 4D..
Doors (including coupe driver door)/interior parts/Clutch and pressure plate (new and lightly used), tail lights, control modules and other electrical parts.. and so on.. too much to list.. call or text if you are interested in just taking everything
I am in West Deptford NJ...
318-780-8981.. .

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the control modules? Uncle got this 94 Legend we'll work on right after we finished installing the napa and 4Wheelonline parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts