Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe they have giant crab this big in China...Good gosh..

My friend said they have some that are bigger than humans in China. Is this true?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
legendarith said:
not true, but you can believe it if you want to. they do have crabs larger than the sizes most people see. man that looks yummy!
You don't believe it? Its true man... Type in "giant crab" on google and see what comes up..They have organizations dedicated to giant crabs...

·
Registered
166 Posts
wow, that looks mighty tasty. i bet i'll need at least 2 huge jars of butter sauce for that beast. how much would it cost in u.s. dollars? i would love to tear up on one of those. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Administrator,

From the name of the thread, I checked it out to give you advice on what medicine to use! hahahahahaha

But yeah........that Crab looks mighty good. He would definitely be on da table with a bowl of garlic-butter sauce. :D :D

Ghost

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hell yeah, bring me some Old Bay and a Corona and it's on like the NOPI Trials.... :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
685 Posts
ive seen bigger artic crabs when I lived in Alaska, course thats right next to the Orient as the crow flies :D I dont know about bigger then humans, but if so there goes any of my scuba diving ambitions.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.