Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea................
Ok i RARELY see a legend coupe in my area (outside chicago) and when i pulled into the local pepboys i was shocked to see one sitting in the parking lot. It was a 91-93 midnight blue legend coupe with crappy rims, dents all over, a rusty "custom" muffler, and a primer gray trunk lid. So naturally i ran inside pepboys to find out who owned it. There was like no customers that day, so figured that it must belong to someone that works there. I ask around, and to my SHOCK, i found this chick that works a register had just bought it. So i start gettin all excited (thinkin id have someone to cruise with) and find out she knows nothing about the car, doesnt take care of it at all, couldnt even tell me what year it was. I mean, please. I never knew how much i cared about legends until i met this girl, cause it pisses me off. She dogs that freakin car, everywhere i see her now she is driving it like a moron. I wanna buy it from her and fix it up.... what do you guys think i should offer? She bought it about 6 months ago with 91k miles on it, and except for a smashed rear panel and the trunk lid, the car looks fine. I just hate seeing her driving a car she cant respect, and i want a second legend anyway....
Should i try to buy it or let her beat it to hell?
MD

·
Registered
275 Posts
Let her keep it... let it be her headache... not yours.

And hey, you know if she doesn't take care of it sooner or later she might need your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.