Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics and vids of Japanese go-kart racing we partook in last Fri:
http://www.acuralegend.com/go-kart/

These are probably the quickest go-karts ive ever ridden in.
Don't know the exact cc size they were, but they were fast.

Final outcome, 3 totalled go-karts, 1 Marine still in the hospital, and another with permanent rubber burns on his arm. :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
December 2004??? Can I have your Legend? LoL :D

Cust curious how many miles did your Legend have when you last left?
Sure you can have it!

For the low, low price of $20,000 with mods! :D

It had I believe 61k on the odometer when I left.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
:eek: HOLY CRAP THE GAS TANK IS IN BETWEEN THE NUTS!:eek:

U lucky bastard i could only wish there where GO KARTS like that here in ATL....Hey Leon shure beats the crap out of the Malibu toys we got huh:D HMMM maybe We could get something like those rockets here if we made people sign waiver forms or something?:D Hope the ones at Andretti's Speed lab are close to what those are like (praying, praying, praying)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Darren are you sure you don't wanna adopt me? I'll be a good boy. You have tooooo much fun by yourself, share the wealth daddy. Please. :D :D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hahaha Triton. If anyone deserves to be adpoted, it's me. Cuz you're a post-whore!

And I'll wash the car every day, even if it's raining..I have a reputation for that... one day I was washing something in my backyard, so there I was holding a hose watering it, when it starts to drizzle, my neighbor looks over and doesn't see what i'm watering, all he can see is me, watering what he probably assumes is the grass in the RAIN! Ever since then, he probably thinks i'm crazy

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
hmmm, I may have to take Dee up on his offer.
I mean, the man has had personal conversations with JENNIFER LOPEZ and all.

:D
Now thats a good choice there Darren, Lets get the paper work situated and start this beautiful family. I'll make sure the 6 speed is well taken care of.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
umm...

i dunno about y'all, but them videos were HILARIOUS.

big gangly mofos , on small ass go-karts.
the re-definition of classic comedy.

G

·
HATE_ME_NOW said:
:eek: HOLY CRAP THE GAS TANK IS IN BETWEEN THE NUTS!:eek:

U lucky bastard i could only wish there where GO KARTS like that here in ATL....Hey Leon shure beats the crap out of the Malibu toys we got huh:D HMMM maybe We could get something like those rockets here if we made people sign waiver forms or something?:D Hope the ones at Andretti's Speed lab are close to what those are like (praying, praying, praying)
The go-karts at andretties are prety damn fast I think they can go like 20mph... i think..

BTW, I live right behind andretties...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

The go-karts at andretties are prety damn fast I think they can go like 20mph... i think..

BTW, I live right behind andretties...
Yeah i got a chance to check them out, they look better than the malibu ones, now if only Andretti's had a wide open track like that one in Japan:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts