Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea, i dunno how many of you care, but the Sacramento Kings are in the Western Conference Finals against the hated Lakers. So yea, series tied at 1 to 1. jus wanted to say GO KINGS! BEAT L.A.!!

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
yea, i dunno how many of you care, but the Sacramento Kings are in the Western Conference Finals against the hated Lakers. So yea, series tied at 1 to 1. jus wanted to say GO KINGS! BEAT L.A.!!
Not a chance! The only way the Kings would've been able to beat the Lakers is if they kept the home court advantage. I can easily see the Lakers taking games 3 and 4 at Staples...and I'll be there to see it in person.:D BTW, kind of curious that out of 1200 meals served at the hotel, only Kobe's had food poisoning...hmmm.:confused:

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
C25A1guy said:
SHUT UP FOO!!! IT'S THREEPETE!!! THREEPETE!!!!! LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
Just a bit of trivia, but did you know that Pat Riley has a patent on the word "threepeat"? I guess he gets royalties every time it's used for marketing. Better be careful or he's gonna come and getcha.:p

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Train said:

Just a bit of trivia, but did you know that Pat Riley has a patent on the word "threepeat"? I guess he gets royalties every time it's used for marketing. Better be careful or he's gonna come and getcha.:p
LOL. At least he can't get his hands on any of my songs right now. Copywriten so, don't copy me!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have no doubt that the LAKERS will take it all once again. I just feel sad for the Kings who feel their whole existence revolves around "Beating LA." How pathetic! Kinda like the Jazz a few years ago...and did they ever win a championship?!?!? NOPE!

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Shad_93LSCoupe said:
I have no doubt that the LAKERS will take it all once again. I just feel sad for the Kings who feel their whole existence revolves around "Beating LA." How pathetic! Kinda like the Jazz a few years ago...and did they ever win a championship?!?!? NOPE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sooo true!!!!!!

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
Shad_93LSCoupe said:
I just feel sad for the Kings who feel their whole existence revolves around "Beating LA." How pathetic! Kinda like the Jazz a few years ago...and did they ever win a championship?!?!? NOPE!
Don't forget Mark Cuban blatantly building the Mavs into a team for the express purpose of beating the Lakers in the same mold as the Blazers a few years back...really hasn't been a formula for success has it?

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
The lakers with the exception of Shaq played about as bad as they could. Kings really stepped up their defense.

I really wish refs would stop calling these silly ticky-tack-flopping fouls. The game is so much better for BOTH sides when you don't stop every 15 seconds to watch free throws, etc. And I'm sick of fouls being called when the offensive player jumps 3 feet to the side just to initiate contact with a defender even somewhat close to him.

Yes, it is strange that only Kobe got this food poisoning. Well, the next 2 games are in LA, so he should be ok. Maybe his wife can pack him a lunch next time he heads up to Sac. :)

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
E K said:
Maybe his wife can pack him a lunch next time he heads up to Sac. :)
Something tells me his wife probably isn't that good in the kitchen.;) And I agree about letting the teams play. The game last night got kind of boring with all the free throws shot (mainly by the Kings!) It would be a much more exciting game if the refs just put their whistles in their pockets a little more.

·
Registered
444 Posts
flipflop

i thought it was funny as hell when shaq gave divac a piece of his own flipflop medicine.

4th quarter shaq tries to get the offensive (i think) rebound but divac gets it and shaq jumps in the air with a twitch in his back like hes in a convulsion. divac gets the foul. and he wasn't even touching him. serves that fool right.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Yo

Fakers vs. Celtics.
End of story.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
jose3030 said:
Yo

Fakers vs. Celtics.
End of story.
Is there really much of a story there to begin with? I not even sure the Celts are gonna get past the Nets. Part of me wants Boston to win and sort of revive the legendary 80's battles with the Lakers...hey, I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Also, it'll give the Lakers a chance to exact some revenge for the 2 season losses and show Pierce, Cyber 'Toine & Co that they were just a fluke. But on the other hand, I think the Nets will give the Lakers a bit more of a challenge. It'd be nice to see 2 teams that actually play real basketball go at it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here is what is going to happen in the next few weeks..

Vlade will continue to flop

Webber will continue to cry

Shaq/Kobe will continue to dominate

Lakers will prevail in 6

Either Boston or NJ will be *******G in their pants as realize they are doomed.

I will take a day off work to go to the championship parade for the 3rd year in a row:D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
LIVING_LEGEND said:
Here is what is going to happen in the next few weeks..

Vlade will continue to flop

Webber will continue to cry

Shaq/Kobe will continue to dominate

Lakers will prevail in 6

Either Boston or NJ will be *******G in their pants as realize they are doomed.

I will take a day off work to go to the championship parade for the 3rd year in a row:D
Man,
we're 2-0 against the fakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe

·
Registered
142 Posts
jose3030 said:

Man,
we're 2-0 against the fakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe
yup, the first game shaq didn't play and Kobe would have won the game if the refs would have counted his last second shot

I dont think Kobe played in the second game and the celts won.

I wanna see the Celts and lakers in the finals.

Kobe vs Pierce =:cool:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Go Kings!!!
The Lakers need to get beat to keep their egos in check. :D

1 - 20 of 108 Posts