Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Absolutely gorgeous, makes me remember what I'm trying to restore my 94 Coupe too. I just have to get rid of a couple annoying rattles, and finish the exterior then I'll have a whole new beast to tackle ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I know that dealer

They sell alot of luxury imports. They have pretty good deals and don't sell salvaged cars. The Dealer is chris carbine something, they have a good website. There is also a 91 ls sedan with 55k, original owner for $6.5k o.b.o in times picayune paper.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ok maybe I'm just zoning out here so please bare with me,
but when you look at that picture of the whole car it looks like it could be a hatch back (three door) because of the amount of sheet metal between the wheel well and the top edge of the trunk and from bumper to door. I never really tripped on it before, Just a thought.

G

·
Yeah I saw that on ebay last night.. That is one clean ass coupe.. I want the real wood center console out of it.. and I'll take the leather and GS rims please!:D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Re: I know that dealer

gen2c said:
They sell alot of luxury imports. They have pretty good deals and don't sell salvaged cars. The Dealer is chris carbine something, they have a good website. There is also a 91 ls sedan with 55k, original owner for $6.5k o.b.o in times picayune paper.
I couldn't find their website listed anywhere on the web :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts