Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
The engine is 6 cylinder, 3.2 liter, 196 cubic inches, 200 horsepower, 210 torque, rear wheel drive, it has a fuel capacity of 18 gallons, it gives a gas mileage of 18 mpg in city and 25 mpg on highway, it weighs about 3516 lbs, wheel base is 111.4"

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
The engine is 6 cylinder, 3.2 liter, 196 cubic inches, 200 horsepower, 210 torque, rear wheel drive, it has a fuel capacity of 18 gallons, it gives a gas mileage of 18 mpg in city and 25 mpg on highway, it weighs about 3516 lbs, wheel base is 111.4"
lol, the very next sentence says:

This LEGEND is nicely equipped with Automatic transmission

but it's a 5MT

I cant believe that's a '92 though, wow! def in amazing condition

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This car is clean ! ! ! Very few flaws, aside from the ABS light. The seller spoke of some clutch noise but it was silent and firm today. He said he was going to replace it. The pics in the auction are on the money. Much better than the ones I took. It's never had any paint work that I could see, completely original.
No service history, since it's local I'm going to do some research to see what I can find. Main corncern TB/WP.
GS wheels and a Bose head unit, which I have plenty of both would put it where it should be.
I'm considering making him an offer next week.

WW:2cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
wow. I know you were talking about getting another one lol. Didn't know how soon. Let me know how it goes. Gimme a buzz on the cell Wayne.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At first I was going to look at it to see what it is. As clean as it is I'm seriously thinking of an offer. All he can say is no.
Tyson and I have been throwing some figures around.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
if he thinks its RWD he obviously doesnt know what hes got
talk the price down since its a ......92 :p

its a nice car and all.. but its FWD .. and 1992.. so ollld... how about 4000$ :p haha

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
wow!! i dont like coupe legends.... but that shit is hott!!!! take it for a long test drive and keep ur eye on that temp gauge, if it dont heat up...definitely get it..its nice as hell...good luck

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
if he thinks its RWD he obviously doesnt know what hes got
talk the price down since its a ......92 :p

its a nice car and all.. but its FWD .. and 1992.. so ollld... how about 4000$ :p haha
When he builds his auctions he does cut and paste, therefore typos, I've done it myself. He's got some nice stuff out there, he knows what he has.
I drove it some, enough to tell it's tight. I'll drive it again this week. Temps are fine, I let it sit and idle almost an hour switching the heat and a/c on max...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts