Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting some caliper paint for my 91 gold coupe (Sorry no pics) but I cant decide on which color I would like the best. I'm leaning towards yellow or red....how original :p.

p.s. do any of you have any pics of the limited edition gold color legends released in 91? I dont have a digi cam or a scanner so I cant take pics of my coupe. does anyone know the official name of that color either?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have that color in a 6 speed

:cool:

I have that color which is actually called champagne gold metalllic. mine is a 93' ls coupe. I have my calipers painted black just to clean them up but i am actually thinking about gold. There are pictures of my car on the net. go to full-efx.com and look at their gallery for pictures of the july 27th meet and in the line up i am the only gold coupe there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I have that color in a 6 speed

93typeII said:
:cool:

I have that color which is actually called champagne gold metalllic. mine is a 93' ls coupe. I have my calipers painted black just to clean them up but i am actually thinking about gold. There are pictures of my car on the net. go to full-efx.com and look at their gallery for pictures of the july 27th meet and in the line up i am the only gold coupe there.
the gallery portion of the site has been down for the past couple months do you have a pic of your calipers painted black? I'd like to see how that looks.

Im toying with the idea of making them gold as well.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Red looks really good on gold cars. Silver also wouldn't be bad. I think silver is more conservative since it won't stand out as much, so I would go with red if you want more of an eye catcher.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think you might like the red best. I was thinking of red myself, but then my car is a rosewood brown. I think the rosewood brown has too much red in it so I went to the opposite end of the color spectrum with BLUE . It works for me, since I was looking for something to contrast really hard. I have had them painted both silver and rosewood brown and no one ever noticed my hard work, but the BLUE is ALWAYS noticed. It's your choice :D . PEACE!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts