Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...Lets try this again.

1st Round mods complete:

Custom diamond mesh grill
Black "A" Emblems
Konig Diva Rims
BroSpeed Exhaust Tip
Iridium Spark Plugs

Next up...suspension kit, clear corners?

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Your car looks great!!!!
I especially like your grill.

The black emblem looks great with the black part of the bumper.

Great job

Esti

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank, Esti. I'm freshening up the ride, slowly but surely. Any pics of your sled? Sounds like a beast.

Golden Child

·
Registered
689 Posts
nice!

Nice job man, looks like you've got a great start on making that legend look sweet. I'd suggest to drop it a little, tint it, and you'd be set.

Keep the g1 spirit ALIVE! (i noticed the first people to repsond were all G1 owners...coincidence?:D )

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
legenddriverc said:
your car looks nice man I always wanted to find out about putting the Acura symbol on my car is it hard to do? Do you have to drill a hole in the trunk?
Thanks, man. Actually, the emblems I have came with double sided tape and so far, it is holding really strong. I would NEVER drill holes in this car: I'm too concerned about rust.

Any pics of your ride?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: nice!

legendHI said:
Nice job man, looks like you've got a great start on making that legend look sweet. I'd suggest to drop it a little, tint it, and you'd be set.

Keep the g1 spirit ALIVE! (i noticed the first people to repsond were all G1 owners...coincidence?:D )
Thanks, man. If I drop it, it would only be an inch max, but tint will probably happen in the next few weeks! I'm also trying to get a custom lower mesh grill and fog lights. THEN, I think I'll be done!

Any pics of your ride?

·
Registered
926 Posts
csamos2 said:

Thanks, man. Actually, the emblems I have came with double sided tape and so far, it is holding really strong. I would NEVER drill holes in this car: I'm too concerned about rust.

Any pics of your ride?
My car is getting body work done should be out of the shop today or tomorrow, but here are some pics

[http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/barberc_2000
How much did the emblems cost you?

·
Registered
689 Posts
)hey, i only have a few pics up currently, but more are comming soon.

http://www.geocities.com/quikstep808/Legend.html

btw, my bilstein HD shocks and eibach pro-kit springs have arrived!! getting them installed this thursday and getting an alignment with new camber bolts (to bring it back to factory specs:) ) on friday. after i wash and detail, let the springs settle in a little, i'll add several new pics.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Looks nice so far. I can't wait to see it when you get your springs and shocks installed. I'll let you know when we do something, then you can meet up with all of us.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Very nice ride man.....:)

The color is somewhat close to my coupe.... not really but it has a goldish tinge to it. A very clean looking G1.... sweet rims too. Defenitaly some tint and lowering would be nice....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ChrisK said:
Looks nice so far. I can't wait to see it when you get your springs and shocks installed. I'll let you know when we do something, then you can meet up with all of us.
Definitely! I really would like to link up with some Mid-Atlantic area folks for a Legend meet...as long as G!'s are respresented!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Gotta hand it to ya man... Your G1 is in immaculate condition. The rims and grille make it look even better. Your leather is in great shape as well! I wish Honda had painted the tops of the doors black on the 89-90 models w/ tan interior, it looks alot better.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can't wait to Post mine

Weekend!

·
Registered
126 Posts
legendHI said:
)hey, i only have a few pics up currently, but more are comming soon.

http://www.geocities.com/quikstep808/Legend.html

btw, my bilstein HD shocks and eibach pro-kit springs have arrived!! getting them installed this thursday and getting an alignment with new camber bolts (to bring it back to factory specs:) ) on friday. after i wash and detail, let the springs settle in a little, i'll add several new pics.
Hay you stole my ride!!!!
Your car look so sweet man beautiful white, like my '89 sdn.
Only mine's got the brown leather interior!
Very sweet looking motor!

·
Registered
689 Posts
colinc- i totally agree about the top portion of the interior door panels of 89-90 models. I was considering just using interior spray paint to convert them to black, but then figured i'd look around for used panels from a 87-88 sedan and replace my old ones (I need new front door panels anyway).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
colinc said:
Gotta hand it to ya man... Your G1 is in immaculate condition. The rims and grille make it look even better. Your leather is in great shape as well! I wish Honda had painted the tops of the doors black on the 89-90 models w/ tan interior, it looks alot better.
Just took a look at your pics...sweet, very clean coupe. If I didnt have a baby on the way in August, I wouldve gotten a coupe, too. They are classic even 15 years later.

Any mods in your future?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Looks good man...I would put a little bit bigger rims on it, say 17's...Other than that, looks like a clean, in good shape legend...Great Job man...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[email][email protected][/email] said:
Looks good man...I would put a little bit bigger rims on it, say 17's...Other than that, looks like a clean, in good shape legend...Great Job man...
Matt:

I hear you. Larger rims would make the car look great, but I am limited financially. Perhaps by years end, I will sell these and pick up some 17's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.