Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anything I should look for, thats a real problem on these cars?? what problems (motor/tranny/suspension) have you had with your 2nd gen. legend...? are they reliable? I'm just gonna use the car as a daily driver.. I have my civic to auto-x, and stuff.. I'm seriously intrested in buying one so I need your help.. it's either the legend or a vigor.. hope to see you guys more often.. thanks!

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Common issues are as follows:

1 - Cracked radiator top (if not taken care of, may lead to overheating and blown head gasket).

2 - Faulty door lock actuator

3 - Broken transmission mount.

That's all I can think of right now. All of the above are pretty much replace and forget items; and yes, the Legend, if taken care of, is a very reliable car.

Good luck with your search, and hope to see you around here often. :)

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
First of all-Go with the Legend not the Vigor. The Legend has more power and is more reliable. (Maybe I am just partial to Legends :) )

I have a Legend and Both my parents have Legends and we have had no major problems, just things that you would expect like the timing belt on my dad's 93 coupe. They are great cars and if you make the purchase-you WILL be very happy. Good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts