Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a :( & :) day. I talked to Chucks co-worker. He said he's willing to do the TYPE II 160 mph indiglo gauges EXCEPT! we need 50 plp :(. The other requirement is that the would hav to do the deposit of half the cost. I think the money is not an issue because it would only b 40 bucks, I think the problem would b to get 50 plp that would put the money down. I'm sorry guys :( *sniff *

Latin......................

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LEGEND95GS said:
OK SO EVERBODY BUY TWO SETS AND GIVE ONE TO A FRIEND AS A GIFT.
LMAO! That's a good one bro. lol I wish. We could do this, now u know plp from www.ebay.com would luv to get their hands on these. Someone from the forums can buy @ least 30 lol and sell them there for more money. It is possible, but u need $2,400.00 to do this :eek: but than again when u sell them u can make myb a 1,000 bucks back. Anyone wanna do this ? lol

Latin....................

P.S. Can someone c my BURNING GS TYPE II on my signature? Third time i ask and no response lol. Thanks.............

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nope, only thing i see is the smoking face.
picture appears w/ broken icon.

put me down for one those indiglo gages.
now you only need 48 more peeps.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Damn! :mad: wot about now? Can u c it in my signature? And BTW any other ideas on how to get the indiglos?

Latin.....................

·
Registered
815 Posts
sorry, still cant see it bro:p

Latin educate me on this forum code lingo.
what does lmao,btw, and stuff like this mean?

excuse tha ignorance. ha!ha!:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn again lol.

LOL laughing out loud
LMAO laughing my @$$ off
ROFL rolling on the ground laughing
LMFAO laughing my f*ing @$$ off
BTW by the way

I hope u took notes down, there's a test @ the end of the week ;) lol

Latin....................

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
LEgEnD4LiFe said:

ttul - talk to you later

hmm i dont kno wat IMO and IMHO mean sum1 tell me dat plz
ttyl is talk to you later, not ttul

Also IMO - in my opinion
IMHO - in my honest opinion

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WhiteLegend said:

Also IMO - in my opinion
IMHO - in my honest opinion
hehehehe I forgot those lol.

Latin..................

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
i thought we were talking about how to get the new 160mph indiglo gauges:confused: :D :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I'm really serious abot making this happen. How should we go about this to really get " 50 serious " buyers? We can start a sticky post where plp post yes I'm in. And whenever we reach 50 we start gettin credit card information. Any other ideas?

Latin.............

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Well I'm really serious abot making this happen. How should we go about this to really get " 50 serious " buyers? We can start a sticky post where plp post yes I'm in. And whenever we reach 50 we start gettin credit card information. Any other ideas?

Latin.............
That sounds good so long as you trust this guy and know that he will do a good job. Now this is the speedo, tac, and the two other smaller gauges, correct?

How many colors?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It would come from http://www.autotoyaz.com/ I talked to Tim. He reffered me to Chuck, he's the one that provides him with the indiglo gauges. I just noticed something that they don't even carry legend gauges only CL & integras, let me hav a full crack @ this tomorrow when my boss leaves. Here's a pic of the CL ones, they were 100 but now 69.95. I'll start a new fully detailed post tomorrow.

Latin.........................

·
Registered
396 Posts
Listen start a similiar group buy like the leather group buy and lets keep a rolling count. You can put me down for 2. If we will be off by a couple I will purchase more. LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING PEOPLE. Is it possible to get the 3rd gen gauges with the indiglo has well has the reverse indiglo.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
i want the reverse indiglo for Type I...............where can i get those, can we get a group buy for dat???? also im scared the guages wont work or theyre really hard to install or sumthing??
coz i read abt some guy who bought new indiglo guages and hes been driving around for ova a month now without any working guages.......lol damn tha wud suck man..........

and i got dis problem can ne1 help...........on my guages the guage NEEDLES dont light up anymore.......and also the strip down the middle between the 2 main guages tha says, P, N, R, D4, D3, D1, D1.................tha doesnt light up and my gauge needles dont light up nemore.............wha cud be causin it??
fuse??? how to fix??? shud i fix it or jus buy new indiglo gauges??

thanx alot guys....................

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
LEgEnD4LiFe said:
i want the reverse indiglo for Type I...............where can i get those, can we get a group buy for dat???? also im scared the guages wont work or theyre really hard to install or sumthing??
coz i read abt some guy who bought new indiglo guages and hes been driving around for ova a month now without any working guages.......lol damn tha wud suck man..........

and i got dis problem can ne1 help...........on my guages the guage NEEDLES dont light up anymore.......and also the strip down the middle between the 2 main guages tha says, P, N, R, D4, D3, D1, D1.................tha doesnt light up and my gauge needles dont light up nemore.............wha cud be causin it??
fuse??? how to fix??? shud i fix it or jus buy new indiglo gauges??

thanx alot guys....................
I have a set sitting around, I can sell it to you if you want. It's for the type I. I got it as the part of the original GB last spring that brought typeI gauges into mass production. Let me know.

Also I don't think the Legend needles ever lit up, the whole gauge is lit by 4 bulbs on the back of the cluster and 2 overhead bulbs.

G

·
What you should do is get this thread stickied in the For Sale Forum. Then ask people to only post a Yes. If they don't want them or if they want to discuss them then make another thread. That will give us an easy way to track who wants them. What colors will they be.

Btw, count me in :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts