Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is good timing to change coil and shocks?

My 94L sedan has 155000 miles and rescently the ride is noticeably getting worse and worse. Moreover, local free way is notoriously rough and tough and pot-hole is everywhere.. Last year, I had even blown my rear right tire by hitting a shart pot hole.... good thing is coil and shock seems ok for that side.....legendary reliability hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anyway, when do you guys normally change coils and spring.. which brand is the most reliable and durable.. I do NOT want to lower the height raither hope to restore that smooth riding... OEM must be too expensive... right? Koni and eibach is the only choice? what is the price range that you guys pay for? and where?

Thank you for your help in advance.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Koni and Eibach can provide near stock height with ENHANCED performance. I enjoyed my Eibachs. just didn't approve
of the modest drop with just Eibachs. Koni's give the flexibility manually, without going to a shop. (adjustable coilovers)

I am workong on a group buy for GC's and Koni's.
One of our great sources to get them from is Gil. HAven't seen him in a while :confused:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh! Group Buy!!! Right on time?!?!

Thank you for your advice Leon.

When do you think you will do group buy ?
Is it going to be soon? I am getting too sick of feeling every tar and crack on the road.....

If it is going to be a little while, would you recommed any good seller for those brand?

Thank you in advance. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.