Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i'm thinking about saving up myself to buy another legend, what's a good price for a 94-95 LS coupe, with like over 100k miles? i'm thinking maybe like 6-8k? what do you think? is this a good investment? i've been wanting a coupe so bad n i think it would be awesome to have both a legend coupe and sedan. lemme know guys.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well, the way I look at it....you can only drive one car at a time...so I would stick with the sedan, and maybe buy a coupe later...

Better yet, just spend some of that money on mods.

I started scouring the net for a 6 speed sedan, but after coming up empty handed time and time again, I realized I loved my automatic sedan, and dumped a few hundred more in mods =]

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
You can't really look at it as an investment being that it will be more closely related to a liability.

However, it will be hard to find a '94-'95 for $6k to $8k. Look closer in the neighbourhood of $10k to $15k. You might get lucky and find one for far less than $10k, but it's rare.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
vehicles are not investments. Investment is something that make you money, a car loses value and cost money to maintain. Therefore like LegendGS said, car is a liability.

·
Registered
368 Posts
hey man, more power to you if you have two legends :) you can buy them like all day down here (well at least sedans) for around 7. I know a couple of people that have 94/95 legend coupes that are for sale but are 120k +

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
vehicles are not investments. Investment is something that make you money, a car loses value and cost money to maintain. Therefore like LegendGS said, car is a liability.
Your correct. Politically correct. I think he meant it as a figure of speech. i.e. " I'm going to invest my time and patience into this crossword puzzle."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.